Thursday, June 23, 2005

Another Adventure!

It's one adventure after another! When we got back from vacation, since I had a couple more days off, I was scheduled to go to Wolf Park and "play" with the wolf pups. Actually is was a photo shoot. Turns out it was just me, Monty, and two WP staff members. I had a blast! The pups were like, well....like puppies. They played and wrestled and crawled on me. They chewed on my shoes and my pants. They rolled over for belly rubs and played tug-the-hide (you don't want to know!). I was in heaven! I did manage to take a few pictures. :o) One is posted below. The others can be viewed at my photo site.

Evenutally, I will post some type of report about our Wild West Adventure (Yellowstone Re-visited). That's on the back burner for now. Other adventures await! Stay tuned.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home