Saturday, April 23, 2005

Home sweet home

We made it back home safe and sound, though the flight was a lot bumpier than I would have liked! Indianapolis was exactly as we left it, cold and rainy, as if time had come to a halt while we were gone.

We saw the most incredible sunset from the plane. I'm not sure I've ever seen a sunset from the sky. We flew over some thunderheads in Georgia and they were illuminated in orange like big snowy mountaintops. Once the big orange ball disappeared, the sky was lit up in colors like a horizontal rainbow that went on forever. I wish I could have taken a picture of it, but from my position over the wing the resulting photo would not have done it justice. So I just decided to sit back and enjoy it and try to imprint it in my memory.

We're going now to rescue our puppies from doggie camp. Hope they made us something really cool in the craft class. :o{}

Happy Earth Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home