Sunday, April 17, 2005

Setting sail.

Today we're "sailing" down to Sanibel Island on Eric's brother's boat. Actually, it's not a sailboat, but it just sounded good. ;) We're cruising down this afternoon and we'll stay 2 nights on the boat. We'll have access to a marina with a pool. So, I'll be out of touch for a few days. It's supposed to be another beautiful day, though we'll probably freeze our tails off tonight. This weather is crazy!!! I hope we don't end up like the passengers of the USS Minnow. ;)

Bon Voyage!

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY ERIC AND SHARI. THE ONLY COMMENT I HAVE IS THAT I AM A LITTLE UPSET THAT YOU GUYS DIDN'T FIND A PLACE FOR ME TO HIDE IN YOUR SUITCASES. BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GO. HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME. WE HAVE BEEN ENJOYING BEAUTIFUL WEATHER HERE. UPPER 70'S AND SO ON. EVEN AT NITE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home