Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hello from sunny Florida!

Another beautiful day in southwest Florida!!! That's what my Dad used to always say to me when he and my Mom spent their winters in Estero, Florida, just a little south of here. They would call in the middle of December when we had snow on the ground and tell me how warm and sunny it was in Florida! #$%!@! Used to drive me crazy! So guess what I said to him when I called to let them know we arrived safely. ;)

Flight was okay, as flights go. But I have to say, as much as I hate to fly, this flight was about the smoothest ever (of course I had some help from Jose.) ;)

I had planned to have my toes in the sand by 2:00, but it didn't happen. Of course, we're staying with Eric's parents and we have no car, so we just have to go with the flow. We stopped at Snook Haven on the way here from the airport and had lunch (Cindy, tell Kelly I had a drink in her honor at lunch.) This is a known biker hangout during certain seasons. No biker's today though.

Tomorrow we're getting in some quality beach time!!!!

Adios for now.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, Florida Gal (when you return, shall I call you "Brown Sugar"?? Loved reading your blog re Florida, but had great difficulty reading the black print on the dark green background. We've got sunshine and 60s today in Indy.
Love and hugs, as always,
Kay, and
the snoozing Wally

 

Post a Comment

<< Home